Parama Turmeric Oils--Haldi ka Suraksha Chakra
Our skin performs a dual function. It not only protects us from the harsh external environment, but also reflects our internal health and sounds the alarm bells if there is something amiss. Therefore, whenever we face any issue with our skin, it is important to get down to the root cause and treat it accordingly.
Changing our habits and lifestyle, eating healthy and keeping our skin well hydrated by drinking an adequate amount of water can help keep most issues at bay.
It is equally important to heal and protect our skin externally from the vagaries of environmental changes, pollution, chemicals, stress, and age--the modern-day enemies of health. Exposure to UV rays of the sun, pollution, weather changes, exposure to smoke, etc. break down the collagen in our skin and make it look wrinkled, patchy, and old.
Turmeric, India’s ancient skincare and wellness ingredient, is known for its anti- inflammatory, antiseptic, anti-bacterial, antifungal, soothing and antioxidant properties.
1. Antioxidants detoxify the body and the skin by combatting the free radicals in the air and those which are produced by our body.
Turmerones and ar-turmerones are the two very powerful natural antioxidants found in turmeric. Supported by the antioxidants present in cold-pressed oils, they penetrate deep into the cells and work on skin issues in different skin layers.
Regular use of Turmeric-based Parama Natural oils has the following benefits:
- Prevents sun-damage like sun-burn and photoaging
- Reduces visible signs of aging like fine lines, wrinkles, loose skin, acne break-outs, and uneven skin tone
- Improves skin tone by reducing blemishes and sunspots
- Soothes skin inflammation
- Renews skin cells
- Makes skin radiant
Sometimes, the skin gets inflamed due to various factors like:
- allergic reactions to chemicals in skincare products like preservatives, parabens, or even some plants like nettle or poison ivy
- frequent use of dishwashing liquids like detergents or bleaching agents
- sunburn or exposure to extreme weather conditions which may cause heat rash
- abrasion due to tight clothing
- insect bites
- fungal infections
- bacterial infections
- some severe conditions like psoriasis or eczema which may be on account of an internal immune response
The above conditions may lead to local inflammation like redness, pimples, blisters, thickening or cracked skin, rash, burning, itchy or scaly skin, and sometimes, even bleeding.
Several measures can be taken to soothe inflammation, like the application of cold compress, ice, lotions, certain herbs, and cooling oils with anti-inflammatory properties. However, if the problem persists, a doctor should be consulted for taking anti-histamines or applying corticosteroid creams.
2. Anti-inflammatory agents soothe the skin and prevent further worsening of itching, especially in areas where there can be a spread of infection.
Turmeric, ginger, coconut, sesame, and kokum have strong anti-inflammatory properties. They act not just on the surface but also penetrate deep into the layers of the skin to soothe and heal inflammation.
3. In addition to the aforementioned qualities, turmeric also has anti-fungal, antiseptic, and anti-microbial properties that protect the skin and body from external invaders and aid in overall beauty and wellness by reducing the impurities in our skin.
The Parama Naturals range of Turmeric-powered oils for the face and body helps to heal and protect your skin externally. They are a potent blend of Turmeric and cold-pressed oils of coconut, sesame, almond, and kokum.
With all these benefits and more, you can never go wrong in choosing Parama Natural oils for your complete skin care and health. Made with the purest of powerful and time-tested ingredients, they are the only products you will ever need to keep your skin healthy and beautiful inside out. These oils not only heal but protect your skin as well. So, check out our store and ensure healthy skin with the “haldi ka suraksha chakra”.