Daily face and body soap free cleanser enriched with natural nutrients for refreshing, cleaning, exfoliating, and skin-polishing Recommended for –
- Smoothening skin, polishing fine lines and evening out the complexion
- Cleansing blocked pores and exfoliating dead cells
- Reducing skin impurities which cause acne
- Refreshing and removing greasiness
- Nourishing (when used as a face pack)
Best suited for – all skin types especially oily, acne-prone oily skin
Manjishtha (Rubia cordifolia), Arjun Tvak (Terminalia arjuna), Vacha (Acorus calamus), Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra), Ambehalad (Curcuma aromatica), Chandan (Santalum album), Sugandhi Kachora (Curcuma zeodaria), Mushta (Cyperus rotundus), Ushira (Vetiveria zizanioides), Masoor (Lens culinaris)
1. How often can I use the Ubtan?
- Since Ubtan is a 100% natural powder, it can be used daily as a refreshing soap-free cleanser for the face & the body.
2. Are there any side effects of Ubtan?
- There are no side effects of ubtan and it’s suitable for all ages and skin types, especially for sensitive skin as well. However, you may perform a patch test. Also avoid over scrubbing
3. Can it be applied on acne-prone skin?
- Yes. Wet your face, take a pinch of the powder and scrub gently. Rinse with warm water.
4. How to use Ubtan for oily skin?
- For oily skin,you can mix it with plain water or rose water. (Refer to the instructions for usage)
5. How to use Ubtan for dry skin?
- For dry skin, use it with Parama Natural’s Moisturising Face & Body Oil. (Refer to the instructions for usage)