Face Exfoliator Scrub: Daily face and body soap free cleanser enriched with natural nutrients for refreshing, cleaning, exfoliating, and skin-polishing. Recommended for smoothening skin, polishing fine lines and evening out the complexion, cleansing blocked pores and exfoliating dead cells, reducing skin impurities which cause acne, refreshing and removing greasiness, nourishing (when used as a face pack).
Best suited for – all skin types especially oily, acne-prone oily skin
Enriching Exfoliator Face & Body Scrub: Manjishtha (Rubia cordifolia), Arjun Tvak (Terminalia arjuna), Vacha (Acorus calamus), Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra), Ambehalad (Curcuma aromatica), Chandan (Santalum album), Sugandhi Kachora (Curcuma zeodaria), Mushta (Cyperus rotundus), Ushira (Vetiveria zizanioides), Masoor (Lens culinaris) AND NOTHING ELSE. No added chemicals, preservatives, colours, fragrance. No mineral oil. Only the healing power of plants!
Total units: 1 Sku
Net content: 1 x 50g
MRP and Net Sales Price as indicated are inclusive of all taxes
Not to be sold individually
Please refer to the individual pack for specifics and details
Disclaimer: The images are for representative purposes only. The products and packaging are handcrafted and might vary
Manufactured for: Satvayur Naturals LLP
1st Floor, 8 Panchsheel Park, Aundh, Pune 411007, India
Manufactured by: Spring Flower Herbals
Plot 21, 77/7 Dangat Vasti, Off NDA Road, Shivane, Pune 411023, India
Made in India. Handcrafted, Artisanal, Small batch production
Use as exfoliator - Recommended 2 times a week
1.For oily to combination skin - Mix a required amount of the scrub powder in plain water or rose water, apply on the face, especially on the cheek, area around the nose, the forehead and neck in a circular motion and all over the body. Rinse with cool or warm water.
2. For dry to combination skin - Mix a required amount of scrub in Parama Moisturising Face & Body Oil or any Carrier Oil of your choice, apply on the face and neck in circular motion and all over the body. Rinse with warm water.
3. Can use it directly - Rinse your face. Take small amount of powder on palm. Gently scrub face, neck and body. Rinse with cool water. Pat dry. Apply Moisturising Face & Body Oil.
4.Use as a refreshing soap-free cleanser - Can be used daily. Splash face with water. Take a pinch of the powder in your palm. Rub palm together. Apply on your face and forehead as you would any soap or face wash, in circular motions. Rinse. Pat dry.
- How often can I use the Ubtan?
- Since Ubtan is a 100% natural powder, it can be used daily as a refreshing soap-free cleanser for the face & the body.
- Are there any side effects of Ubtan?
- There are no side effects of ubtan and it’s suitable for all ages and skin types, especially for sensitive skin as well. However, you may perform a patch test. Also avoid over scrubbing
- Can it be applied on acne-prone skin?
- Yes. Wet your face, take a pinch of the powder and scrub gently. Rinse with warm water.
- How to use Ubtan for oily skin?
- For oily skin,you can mix it with plain water or rose water. (Refer to the instructions for usage)
- How to use Ubtan for dry skin?
- For dry skin, use it with Parama Natural’s Moisturising Face & Body Oil. (Refer to the instructions for usage)
1.Smoothening skin, polishing fine lines and evening out the complexion
2.Cleansing blocked pores and exfoliating dead cells
3.Reducing skin impurities which cause acne
4.Refreshing and removing greasiness
5.Nourishing (when used as a face pack)