Zingiber Ayurvedic Foot & Body Massage Oil, Ginger oil, ginger essential oil ayurvedic abhyanga body spray pain relief for knee, joint & back pain, period cramps, night foot massage for stress relief & sound sleep. Ginger and Turmeric foot and body massage oil for re-energizing, stress and stiffness relief, pain support. Ginger oil, ginger essential oil ayurvedic abhyanga body spray pain relief for knee, joint & back pain, period cramps, night foot massage for stress relief & sound sleep. Apply on feet every night to aid relaxed sleep, on stiff muscles and joints, and with strenuous exercise.
Recommended for –
- Relaxing foot massage before sleep
- Stimulating pressure points to reduce tiredness and re-energizing
- Improving joint and muscle flexibility and supporting chronic aches
- Improving muscle suppleness pre and post-run, cycling, work-out or yoga
- Easing menstrual cramps, growing pains, bruises and abdominal bloating
- Settling inflamed acne
Best suited for – all ages, all skin types. Good for fitness enthusiasts, people with chronic pains, frequent travelers
Cold-pressed Sesame Oil (Sesamum indicum), Ginger Oleoresin (Zingiber Officinale) and Turmeric Essential Oil (Curcuma longa CO2 extract)
1. At what age can one start using PARAMA oils?
- Our products are 100% natural and suitable for everyone, infants too.
- The earlier one starts using PARAMA Face & Body Oils, the better it is!
2. Are PARAMA oils suitable for everyone?
- Our products are 100% natural and suitable for all ages, infants, pregnant ladies, and especially people with sensitive skins.
- Parama oils are formulated keeping in view the variations in skin types, combinations of body types namely vata, pitta and kapha, and all ages.
3. Are PARAMA oils essential oils?
- Essential oils are like the spices that you add to a dish. In normal usage, essential oils cannot be used directly on the skin; they need to be used in a base of other oils or creams or lotions with a concentration of not more than 1-3%.
- PARAMA Oils are formulations made with specific essential oils in bases of natural carrier oils, suited for different skin types and specific benefits.
- We also have essential oils in our collection, but they are explicitly mentioned as being those.
4. How much time do I have to leave them on my skin before washing them off?
- PARAMA's face and body oils can be left on the skin without the need to wash them.
- They are colourless and hence leave no colour stain on the clothes.
- They are quick absorbing, especially if applied on a slightly moist skin, since the quantity of oil required is very little to get the same benefit. No surface coating is visible within 5 minutes of application, and are completely absorbed within 5-10 minutes. If clothes are worn after that, there is no likelihood of any oil stain either.