Product name: Multipurpose Butter For Lips, Face, Body & Hair - Hydrating & Nourishing for Dark, Dry Chapped Lips.
Discover the extraordinary benefits of Parama Naturals Multipurpose Butter, a luxurious blend of carefully selected natural ingredients. Our unique formulation includes Kokum Butter, Nutmeg Butter, Neem, Turmeric Oil, Rosemary Oil, Peppermint Oil, Castor Oil, Coconut Oil, and Sesame Oil, creating a versatile butter that nourishes, protects, and enhances your skin and hair. This non -comedogenic formula ensures it won’t block your pores, making it suitable for all skin types.
Multipurpose Butter Recommended for -
- Softening and smoothening chapped lips
- Hydrating and moisturizing winter dry skin on face or body
Best suited for all skin types.
Multipurpose Butter (Haridra Balm): Virgin Malabar Kokum Butter (Garnicia indica), Cold-pressed Sesame Oil (Sesamum indicum), Virgin Cold-pressed Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera), Cold-pressed Castor Oil (Ricinus communis), Nutmeg Butter (Myristica fragrans), Neem Oil (Azadirachta indica), Turmeric Essential Oil (Curcuma longa CO2 extract), Peppermint Essential Oil (Menthe viridis), Rosemary Essential Oil (Salvia rosmarinus) AND NOTHING ELSE. No added chemicals, preservatives, colours, fragrance. No mineral oil. Only the healing power of plants!
Total units: 1 Sku
Net content: 1 x 5g
MRP and Net Sales Price as indicated are inclusive of all taxes
Not to be sold individually
Please refer to the individual pack for specifics and details
Disclaimer: The images are for representative purposes only. The products and packaging are handcrafted and might vary
Manufactured for: Satvayur Naturals LLP
1st Floor, 8 Panchsheel Park, Aundh, Pune 411007, India
Manufactured by: Spring Flower Herbals
Plot 21, 77/7 Dangat Vasti, Off NDA Road, Shivane, Pune 411023, India
Made in India. Handcrafted, Artisanal, Small batch production
- Can it be used on acne-prone/sensitive skin?
- Yes, it can be used, but we recommend the Clarifying Face & Body Butter for acne prone skin, because that has a higher concentration of Turmeric (Curcuma longa) and Neem (Margosa, Azadirachta indica) which are recommended for preventing and treating acne.
- Yes. It can be applied on lips to keep it to keep it moisturized throughout the day, especially in dry or cold weather.
- What is the difference between body butter and body lotion?
- The key difference between the two is in their ingredients: body butter contains— Kokum butter, and various oils like Sesame, Castor, Almond. Body lotion is often a combination of water and oils.
- At what age can one start the Parama Butters?
- Parama Butters are safe for babies. Multipurpose butter has all food-grade ingredients, and can be applied during nursing on cracked nipples, because it is safe for babies to ingest it to.
- How long does it takes to absorb?
- It absorbs quickly and penetrates deep into the skin, leaving no greasiness on the skin.
- When should I apply butter?
- The best way to use the body butter is to apply it after shower on damp skin, or before you go to bed as a night cream.
- Can it be used after shave?
- Yes. It can be used to moisturise the skin after shave.
- Is it suitable for all seasons?
- Yes, it can be used in all seasons.