Best Natural Face & Body Butter for Sensitive Skin, Chapped Lips. Plant-based non-comedogenic soothing, plumping, moisturizing Malabar Kokum (like Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter) for winter dry skin, frizz control, hair mask.
For moisturizing lips and dry skin and also for grooming rough hair and beards. Non-greasy quick absorbing non-staining all-in-one-oil-butter formulation with enriching cold-pressed oils and Malabar kokum butter for restoring skin elasticity. Additional soothing and protection by turmeric essential oil, neem, rosemary and nutmeg. Topped with refreshing mint.
Recommended for -
- Softening and smoothening chapped lips
- Hydrating and moisturizing winter dry skin on face or body, including cracked heels
- Grooming frizzy hair and beard
Best suited for – all ages, all skin types.
Virgin Malabar Kokum Butter (Garnicia indica), Cold-pressed Sesame Oil (Sesamum indicum), Virgin Cold-pressed Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera), Cold-pressed Castor Oil (Ricinus communis), Nutmeg Butter(Myristica fragrans), Neem Oil (Azadirachta indica), Turmeric Essential Oil (Curcuma longa CO2 extract), Peppermint Essential Oil (Menthe viridis), Rosemary Essential Oil (Salvia rosmarinus)
1. Can it be used on acne-prone/sensitive skin?
- Yes, it can be used, but we recommend the Clarifying Face & Body Butter for acne prone skin, because that has a higher concentration of Turmeric (Curcuma longa) and Neem (Margosa, Azadirachta indica) which are recommended for preventing and treating acne.
2. Can I use it on my lips?
- Yes. It can be applied on lips to keep it to keep it moisturized throughout the day, especially in dry or cold weather.
3. What is the difference between body butter and body lotion?
- The key difference between the two is in their ingredients: body butter contains— Kokum butter, and various oils like Sesame, Castor, Almond. Body lotion is often a combination of water and oils.
4. At what age can one start the Parama Butters?
- Parama Butters are safe for babies. Multipurpose butter has all food-grade ingredients, and can be applied during nursing on cracked nipples, because it is safe for babies to ingest it to.
5. How long does it takes to absorb?
- It absorbs quickly and penetrates deep into the skin, leaving no greasiness on the skin.
6. When should I apply butter?
- The best way to use the body butter is to apply it after shower on damp skin, or before you go to bed as a night cream.
7. Can it be used after shave?
- Yes. It can be used to moisturise the skin after shave.
8. Is it suitable for all seasons?
- Yes, it can be used in all seasons.