Ideal daily self-care routine for the to-be-mum from early pregnancy to postpartum for supple skin, reduced proneness for stretch marks, and support during tired days. Same products suited for babies too, after they arrive.
- application on stretch marks prone areas like abdomen, hips and thighs from the initial days of pregnancy and till post delivery at least for a year till the weight and size return to normal
- application on any sutures for soothing and scar minimisation
- for baby full body massage or night foot massage from immediately after birth
- for mom's cracked nipples and baby's rashes like diaper rash, or irritations or inflamed skin
- During pregnancy for foot massage, and back massage during the latter part of the pregnancy
- Post-partum for foot, shoulder and back massage for tiredness relief and good sleep, reenergising after sleepless nights
- Baby foot massage for deep sleep, especially if the baby is cranky. Or tummy application with 2-3 drops during colic pains (if required dilute with Moisturising Face & Body Oil)
Complimentary Nourishing Hair Oil (10ml)
For relaxed sleep and healthy hair growth during pregnancy and the postpartum phase
*Complimentary Gift Wrap. Makes a great gift for a baby shower.
Zingiber Body Oil (Sunthi Tailam): Cold-pressed Sesame Oil (Sesamum indicum), Ginger Oleoresin (Zingiber Officinale) and Turmeric Essential Oil (Curcuma longa CO2 extract). Moisturizing Turmeric Face & Body Oil (Haridra Tailam): Virgin Cold-pressed Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera), Cold-pressed Sesame Oil (Sesamum indicum), Cold-pressed Almond Oil (Prunus amygdalus), Turmeric Essential Oil (Curcuma longa CO2 extract). Nourishing Hair Oil Serum (Dinakeshava Tailam): Cold-pressed Sesame Oil (Sesamum indicum), Virgin Cold-pressed Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera), Cold-pressed Castor Oil (Ricinus communis), Onion Seed Oil (Nigella sativa), Hibiscus Extract (Rosa sinensis), Indian Gooseberry Extract (Emblica officinalis), Water Hyssop Extract (Bacopa monnieri), Curry Leaf Extract (Muraya koenigii), Rosemary Essential Oil (Salvia rosmarinus), Fenugreek Extract (Trigonella foenum graecum), Neem Oil (Azadirachta indica), Turmeric Essential Oil (Curcuma longa CO2 extract). Total 3 units. Net content: 100mlx2+8ml; MRP and Net Sales Price as indicated are inclusive of all taxes. Not to be sold individually. Please refer to the individual pack for specifics and details. Disclaimer: The images are for representative purposes only. The products and packaging are handcrafted and might vary. Manufactured for: Satvayur Naturals LLP 1st Floor, 8 Panchsheel Park, Aundh, Pune 411007, India. Manufactured by: Spring Flower Herbals Plot 21, 77/7 Dangat Vasti, Off NDA Road, Shivane, Pune 411023, India. Made in India. Handcrafted, Artisanal, Small batch production.
1. At what age can one start using PARAMA oils?
- Our products are 100% natural and suitable for everyone, infants too.
- The earlier one starts using PARAMA Face & Body Oils, the better it is!
2. Are PARAMA oils suitable for everyone?
- Our products are 100% natural and suitable for all ages, infants, pregnant ladies, and especially people with sensitive skins.
- Parama oils are formulated keeping in view the variations in skin types, combinations of body types namely vata, pitta and kapha, and all ages.
3. Are PARAMA oils essential oils?
- Essential oils are like the spices that you add to a dish. In normal usage, essential oils cannot be used directly on the skin; they need to be used in a base of other oils or creams or lotions with a concentration of not more than 1-3%.
- PARAMA Oils are formulations made with specific essential oils in bases of natural carrier oils, suited for different skin types and specific benefits.
- We also have essential oils in our collection, but they are explicitly mentioned as being those.
4. How much time do I have to leave them on my skin before washing them off?
- PARAMA's face and body oils can be left on the skin without the need to wash them.
- They are colourless and hence leave no colour stain on the clothes.
- They are quick absorbing, especially if applied on a slightly moist skin, since the quantity of oil required is very little to get the same benefit. No surface coating is visible within 5 minutes of application, and are completely absorbed within 5-10 minutes. If clothes are worn after that, there is no likelihood of any oil stain either.