For detoxifying, moisturizing and soothing acne-prone, sensitive and rough skin on face and body. Non-greasy quick absorbing non-staining oil-in-butter formulation, with malabar kokum, rich in antioxidants, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory ingredients like Neem and Turmeric which clarify the skin, without blocking pores or causing irritation.
Recommended for -
- Plumping skin with a matte look, reducing fine lines and acne scars
- Soothing inflamed acne, sunburn, rashes, chafed skin
- Softens rough itchy and patchy skin
Best suited for - all ages, all skin types.
Virgin Malabar Kokum Butter (Garnicia indica), Cold pressed Sesame Oil (Sesamum indicum), Virgin Cold-pressed Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera), Cold-pressed Castor Oil (Ricinus communis), Neem Oil (Azadirachta indica), Turmeric Essential Oil (Curcuma longa CO2 extract)
1. Can it be used on acne-prone skin?
- Yes. It is best suited for acne-prone skin due to its low comedogenic properties.
2. What is the difference between body butter and body lotion?
- The key difference between the two is in their ingredients: body butter contains— Kokum butter, and various oils like Sesame, Castor, Almond. Body lotion is often a combination of water and oils.
3. How long does it takes to absorb?
- It absorbs quickly and penetrates deep into the skin, leaving no greasiness on the skin.
4. When should I apply butter?
- The best way to use the body butter is to apply it after shower on damp skin, or before you go to bed as a night cream.
5. Is it suitable for all seasons?
- Yes, it can be used in all seasons.