Discover the extraordinary benefits of Parama Naturals Clarifying Butter Specially formulated to nourish, clarify, and revitalize your skin, this clarifying butter is a game-changer for oily and acne-prone skin types. Experience the power of neem, turmeric essential oil, and kokum butter as they work harmoniously to promote a clearer, healthier complexion. Our non-comedogenic formula ensures that your pores remain unblocked, allowing your skin to breathe freely.
- Soothing inflamed acne, sunburn rashes, chafed skin.
- Softens rough itchy and patchy skin.
- Plumping skin with matte look.
- Lightening acne scars.
Best suited for - all ages, all skin types.
Clarifying & Soothing Face & Body Butter (Haridra Balm): Virgin Malabar Kokum Butter (Garnicia indica), Cold pressed Sesame Oil (Sesamum indicum), Virgin Cold-pressed Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera), Cold-pressed Castor Oil (Ricinus communis), Neem Oil (Azadirachta indica), Turmeric Essential Oil (Curcuma longa CO2 extract), AND NOTHING ELSE. No added chemicals, preservatives, colours, fragrance. No mineral oil. Only the healing power of plants!
Total units: 1 Sku
Net content: 1 x 31g
MRP and Net Sales Price as indicated are inclusive of all taxes
Not to be sold individually
Please refer to the individual pack for specifics and details
Disclaimer: The images are for representative purposes only. The products and packaging are handcrafted and might vary
Manufactured for: Satvayur Naturals LLP
1st Floor, 8 Panchsheel Park, Aundh, Pune 411007, India
Manufactured by: Spring Flower Herbals
Plot 21, 77/7 Dangat Vasti, Off NDA Road, Shivane, Pune 411023, India
Made in India. Handcrafted, Artisanal, Small batch production
- Can it be used on acne-prone skin?
- Yes. It is best suited for acne-prone skin due to its low comedogenic properties.
- What is the difference between body butter and body lotion?
- The key difference between the two is in their ingredients: body butter contains— Kokum butter, and various oils like Sesame, Castor, Almond. Body lotion is often a combination of water and oils.
- How long does it takes to absorb?
- It absorbs quickly and penetrates deep into the skin, leaving no greasiness on the skin.
- When should I apply butter?
- The best way to use the body butter is to apply it after shower on damp skin, or before you go to bed as a night cream.
- Is it suitable for all seasons?
- Yes, it can be used in all seasons.