Almond-Turmeric Baby Oil for Top-to-Toe Massage (100ml)
Subcribe to back in stock notification
A daily oil massage for the new-born baby, is an age-old, time - tested tradition. Apart from reinforcing the mother-baby bond, it is crucial for the baby's physical development. According to Ayurveda, a daily massage with a herb -infused oil helps development of healthy muscle, bone and skin. For more details, READ BLOG.
Parama Naturals' Baby Oil is the perfect blend of cold-pressed Sesame, Coconut and Almond oils infused with the goodness of 100% pure extract of Turmeric. The balanced formulation is suitable for all babies, across seasons and temperaments (prakriti). Our oil is hypoallergenic and has absolutely no additives, perfumes or preservatives making it the perfect baby massage oil for delicate baby skin. In fact, the mild natural fragrance of Turmeric is soothing for the baby.
Turmeric is nature's most powerful healer with anti-septic, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial properties. Turmeric is power-packed with antioxidants, flavonoids, vitamins, calcium, iron and many other nutritional components that will nourish and protect your baby's skin.
Almond Oil is enriched with Vitamins A, B2, B6, D and E, fatty acids, and also a few minerals like calcium, potassium and magnesium. Almond oil is a great moisturizer for babies, which helps keep your baby’s skin and hair healthy, and strengthen your baby’s skeleton and joints.
Coconut Oil has cooling and moisturizing properties. It also nourishes scalp and hair, moisturizes skin and quickens wound healing. Due to the presence of Lauric acid, it helps in fighting fungal and bacterial infections. Cooling in nature, it is best used combined with warming oils like sesame oil and infused with herbs.
Sesame oil is warming and nourishing, and is one of the most recommended oils used in Ayurvedic massages. It spreads easily, is non-sticky, warm and restorative, deep-penetrating and a bactericide and germicide. It is rich in anti-oxidants, vitamins, minerals etc. Sesame oil is an excellent skin and hair moisturizer and aids in increasing physical strength and stamina.
Cold-pressed Sesame Oil (Sesamum indicum), Ginger Oleoresin (Zingiber Officinale) and Turmeric Essential Oil (Curcuma longa CO2 extract)
Virgin Cold-pressed Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera), Cold-pressed Sesame Oil (Sesamum indicum), Cold-pressed Almond Oil (Prunus amygdalus), Turmeric Essential Oil (Curcuma longa CO2 extract)
- Morning post-shower application for daily full-body moisturizing on moist skin – After warm water bath or face wash, pat the skin dry. Take 3-4 drops of PARAMA NATURALS MOISTURIZING TURMERIC FACE & BODY OIL and lightly massage on your face and neck working your fingers in an upward trend. Apply similarly on arms, legs, stomach, back in with gentle pressure. This not only moisturises, and tones the skin, but has many other benefits. This motion helps to relax the muscles, tighten your skin and ensures deeper absorption.
Leave on all day for protection from sunburn and also a glowing complexion and healthy skin.
- Baby massage pre or post bath, nappy rash
- Application on stretch mark prone areas during & post pregnancy
- Our products are 100% natural and suitable for everyone, infants too.
- The earlier one starts using PARAMA Face & Body Oils, the better it is!
2. Are PARAMA oils suitable for everyone?
- Our products are 100% natural and suitable for all ages, infants, pregnant ladies, and especially people with sensitive skins.
- Parama oils are formulated keeping in view the variations in skin types, combinations of body types namely vata, pitta and kapha, and all ages.
3. Are PARAMA oils essential oils?
- Essential oils are like the spices that you add to a dish. In normal usage, essential oils cannot be used directly on the skin; they need to be used in a base of other oils or creams or lotions with a concentration of not more than 1-3%.
- PARAMA Oils are formulations made with specific essential oils in bases of natural carrier oils, suited for different skin types and specific benefits.
- We also have essential oils in our collection, but they are explicitly mentioned as being those.
4. How much time do I have to leave them on my skin before washing them off?
- PARAMA's face and body oils can be left on the skin without the need to wash them.
- They are colourless and hence leave no colour stain on the clothes.
- They are quick absorbing, especially if applied on a slightly moist skin, since the quantity of oil required is very little to get the same benefit. No surface coating is visible within 5 minutes of application, and are completely absorbed within 5-10 minutes. If clothes are worn after that, there is no likelihood of any oil stain either.
Recommended for –
- Smooth and soft skin, for babies too
- Soothing rashes and itchy skin
- Deep pore cleansing, exfoliating, removing make-up and skin toning
- Massaging for skin elasticity, reducing stretch marks
- Relaxing foot massage before sleep
- Stimulating pressure points to reduce tiredness and re-energizing
- Improving joint and muscle flexibility and supporting chronic aches
- Improving muscle suppleness pre and post-run, cycling, work-out or yoga
- Easing menstrual cramps, growing pains, bruises and abdominal bloating
- Settling inflamed acne
Hair Growth, Improve Hair Thickness
Soothing dry and itchy scalp
Conditioning and repairing dry, damaged brittle hair
Stimulating blood circulation to scalp for reducing hair fall