Zingiber Body Oil - Mini (5ml)
Foot and body massage oil for re-energizing, stress and stiffness relief, pain support. Apply on feet every night to aid relaxed sleep, on stiff muscles and joints, and with strenuous exercise.
Recommended for –
- Relaxing foot massage before sleep
- Stimulating pressure points to reduce tiredness and re-energizing
- Improving joint and muscle flexibility and supporting chronic aches
- Improving muscle suppleness pre and post-run, cycling, work-out or yoga
- Easing menstrual cramps, growing pains, bruises and abdominal bloating
- Settling inflamed acne
Best suited for – all ages, all skin types. Good for fitness enthusiasts, people with chronic pains, frequent travelers
Instruction for Use:
- Foot massage or Padabhyanga (at night before sleep) - Wash feet. Pat dry. Take few drops of oil and lightly massage on your feet, on the soles, heels, toes, and also upto the calves in a circular motion. Just leave it on.
- Massage for stress and menstrual cramps - Take few drops on your palm. Apply on affected areas like shoulder, neck, wrists, temples (stress relief), joints and muscles, knees, elbows, back (stiffness relief), stomach, thighs, lower back (menstrual cramps)
- For inflamed acne - Cleanse face gently with Parama Ubtan. Pat dry. Take just one drop of the oil on your fingertip and apply on the affected areas. Leave it on.
- For overall body massage - A. Pre-bath application – Apply on full body, avoid sensitive genital areas and eyes. Leave on for at least 30 minutes, before washing off. Post Bath application - Pat dry. Apply on full body as you would apply moisturiser. Leave on. Wait for a few minutes to allow the oil to get absorbed fully. Get dressed as usual.