Zingiber Ayurvedic Foot & Body Massage Oil, Ginger oil, ginger essential oil ayurvedic abhyanga body spray pain relief for knee, joint & back pain, period cramps, night foot massage for stress relief & sound sleep.
Foot and body massage oil for re-energizing, stress and stiffness relief, pain support. Apply on feet every night to aid relaxed sleep, on stiff muscles and joints, and with strenuous exercise.
Recommended for –
- Relaxing foot massage before sleep
- Stimulating pressure points to reduce tiredness and re-energizing
- Improving joint and muscle flexibility and supporting chronic aches
- Improving muscle suppleness pre and post-run, cycling, work-out or yoga
- Easing menstrual cramps, growing pains, bruises and abdominal bloating
- Settling inflamed acne
Best suited for – all ages, all skin types. Good for fitness enthusiasts, people with chronic pains, frequent travelers
Instruction for Use:
Foot massage or Padabhyanga (at night before sleep) - Wash feet. Pat dry. Take few drops of oil and lightly massage on your feet, on the soles, heels, toes, and also upto the calves in a circular motion. Just leave it on.
Massage for stress and menstrual cramps - Take few drops on your palm. Apply on affected areas like shoulder, neck, wrists, temples (stress relief), joints and muscles, knees, elbows, back (stiffness relief), stomach, thighs, lower back (menstrual cramps)
For inflamed acne - Cleanse face gently with Parama Ubtan. Pat dry. Take just one drop of the oil on your fingertip and apply on the affected areas. Leave it on.
For overall body massage - A. Pre-bath application – Apply on full body, avoid sensitive genital areas and eyes. Leave on for at least 30 minutes, before washing off. Post Bath application - Pat dry. Apply on full body as you would apply moisturiser. Leave on. Wait for a few minutes to allow the oil to get absorbed fully. Get dressed as usual.
Cold-pressed Sesame Oil (Sesamum indicum), Ginger Oleoresin (Zingiber Officinale) and Turmeric Essential Oil (Curcuma longa CO2 extract)
1. At what age can one start using PARAMA oils?
- Our products are 100% natural and suitable for everyone, infants too.
- The earlier one starts using PARAMA Face & Body Oils, the better it is!
2. Are PARAMA oils suitable for everyone?
- Our products are 100% natural and suitable for all ages, infants, pregnant ladies, and especially people with sensitive skins.
- Parama oils are formulated keeping in view the variations in skin types, combinations of body types namely vata, pitta and kapha, and all ages.
3. Are PARAMA oils essential oils?
- Essential oils are like the spices that you add to a dish. In normal usage, essential oils cannot be used directly on the skin; they need to be used in a base of other oils or creams or lotions with a concentration of not more than 1-3%.
- PARAMA Oils are formulations made with specific essential oils in bases of natural carrier oils, suited for different skin types and specific benefits.
- We also have essential oils in our collection, but they are explicitly mentioned as being those.
4. How much time do I have to leave them on my skin before washing them off?
- PARAMA's face and body oils can be left on the skin without the need to wash them.
- They are colourless and hence leave no colour stain on the clothes.
- They are quick absorbing, especially if applied on a slightly moist skin, since the quantity of oil required is very little to get the same benefit. No surface coating is visible within 5 minutes of application, and are completely absorbed within 5-10 minutes. If clothes are worn after that, there is no likelihood of any oil stain either.