Turmeric Moisturising Face & Body Oil
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Long-lasting Moisturizer for glowing skin, winter care for dry, sensitive skin, even skin tone, stretch marks, anti aging firming turmeric oil with deep-penetrating 1.2% antioxidant turmerones, deep pore cleansing, blackheads, natural sun protection for sensitive skin. Post-bath moisturizing oil for long – lasting hydration with natural sun-protection properties.
Best used post bath moisturizer and mild sunscreen.
Recommended for – Smooth and soft skin, for babies too, Soothing rashes and itchy skin, Deep pore cleansing, exfoliating, removing make-up and skin toning, Massaging for skin elasticity, reducing stretch marks.
Best suited for – dry, sensitive, allergy-prone skin (face) and all skin types during cold, dry weather, air-conditioned environment. Good for babies, pregnant women.
NOTE: Packaging may also be labelled as Moisturizing Hand & Body Oil
Try our new Lavender-Turmeric Moisturizing Hand & Body Oil
- Morning post-shower application for daily full-body moisturizing on moist skin – After warm water bath or face wash, pat the skin dry. Take 3-4 drops of PARAMA NATURALS MOISTURIZING TURMERIC FACE & BODY OIL and lightly massage on your face and neck working your fingers in an upward trend. Apply similarly on arms, legs, stomach, back in with gentle pressure. This not only moisturises, and tones the skin, but has many other benefits. This motion helps to relax the muscles, tighten your skin and ensures deeper absorption.
Leave on all day for protection from sunburn and also a glowing complexion and healthy skin.
- Baby massage pre or post bath, nappy rash
- Application on stretch mark prone areas during & post pregnancy
1. What is the difference between the LITE, the MOISTURISING and the NIGHT REPAIR Oils, They all seem to have the same ingredients?
- Each of these oils are made with Turmeric extract in bases on virgin cold pressed coconut oil, cold-pressed sesame and sweet almond oils, each of which act on different layers of the skin, and have a combination of effects on the skin. While the turmeric in all the 3 oils is the same, but the proportion of base oils are vary and hence have very different effects on our skin.
- The MOISTURISING Face & Body Oil has a higher proportion of sesame oil, which is better for long-lasting moisturising, and also for improved natural sun-screening properties which augment those of turmeric. The sesame oil is also deeper penetrating and has elastin-repairing properties, which work at deeper issues like scars and marks.
- The NIGHT (INTENSE) REPAIR oil has a higher proportion of Virgin Cold-pressed Coconut Oil and Almond Oil, which are better for collagen boosting, fine lines and wrinkles, blemishes.
- The LITE, apart from virgin cold-pressed coconut oil, has a proportion of fractionated coconut oil, to reduce its comedogenic property, enable faster absorption and to prevent it from freezing during colder climates.
2. I am very confused as to which FACE oil I should use?
- Based on skin types and need: As a base case, we recommend one to first try the MOISTURISING FACE&BODY oil. It works on most skin types like combination to dry skin and has the widest range of applications. It works well for moisturising during winter or in dry climates. As a worst case scenario, if you find it too oily, you can use it for your body, where it will suit all body types.
- Oily acne-prone skin or combination skin: ALL-DAY LITE
- Regular to dry skin or for specific issues: NIGHT (INTENSE) REPAIR
3. At what age can one start using PARAMA oils?
- Our products are 100% natural and suitable for everyone, infants too.
- The earlier one starts using PARAMA Face & Body Oils, the better it is!
4. Are PARAMA oils suitable for everyone?
- Our products are 100% natural and suitable for all ages, infants, pregnant ladies, and especially people with sensitive skins.
- Parama oils are formulated keeping in view the variations in skin types, combinations of body types namely vata, pitta and kapha, and all ages.
5. Do I need any other moisturisers or face products after using the oil?
- No other oils, moisturisers or creams are required after you use PARAMA oils as they do the combined work of a serum and a moisturiser. In case of extra dry patches or extra moisturising effect required, you could try one of the butters which has added Kokum butter.
6. Can I use the MOISTURISING, LITE and INTENSE oils at once?
- Yes, depending on your skin’s needs and your lifestyle you can use the MOISTURISING or LITE after your bath in the morning, the LITE can be applied during the day if you need extra moisturising or a makeover and the NIGHT (INTENSE) REPAIR at night before you sleep for specific issues that you may have. During very dry weather, we recommend you use the MOISTURISING on the face during the day.
7. Are PARAMA oils essential oils?
- Essential oils are like the spices that you add to a dish. In normal usage, essential oils cannot be used directly on the skin; they need to be used in a base of other oils or creams or lotions with a concentration of not more than 1-3%.
- PARAMA Oils are formulations made with specific essential oils in bases of natural carrier oils, suited for different skin types and specific benefits.
- We also have essential oils in our collection, but they are explicitly mentioned as being those.
8. How much time do I have to leave them on my skin before washing them off?
- PARAMA's face and body oils can be left on the skin without the need to wash them.
- They are colourless and hence leave no colour stain on the clothes.
- They are quick absorbing, especially if applied on a slightly moist skin, since the quantity of oil required is very little to get the same benefit. No surface coating is visible within 5 minutes of application, and are completely absorbed within 5-10 minutes. If clothes are worn after that, there is no likelihood of any oil stain either.
9. Can I use PARAMA Face and Body Oils before going out in the sun?
- These oils have natural sun screening properties, for example traces of zinc in the sesame oil and turmerones in the turmeric oil.
- Apply the MOISTURISING or the LITE Face Oil a few minutes before you go out, and then the sun-block lotion will become superfluous.
- In case you still do get a sun-burn, apply the NIGHT (INTENSE) Face Oil which will soothen the inflammation and also lighten the dark patch.
10. Are PARAMA oils suitable for oily skin?
- PARAMA oils are quick absorbing. They do not leave the skin feeling oily except for a few minutes.
- The MOISTURISING Face & Body Oil is suitable for all skin types including acne-prone oily skin.
- The LITE Face Oil is a light-density oil, and is also suited for oily skin types.
- Even the NIGHT (INTENSE) REPAIR oil is fine in an air-conditioned or dry climate, but should be used with caution for acne-prone oily skins.
11. I have an acne problem. Will these oils make it worse?
- The MOISTURISING and the LITE oils are well suited for acne-prone skin. The anti-oxidants and anti-bacterials in turmeric and the cold pressed oils of coconut, sesame and almond help prevent and also dry up the acne. They also work on preventing removing the acne scars that get created.
- The NIGHT (INTENSE) REPAIR face oil is good to lighten the post acne scars. Use it once the acne is dried up.
12. Can I use PARAMA oils for deep pore cleansing or removing make-up?
- The NIGHT (INTENSE) REPAIR Face Oil and the MOISTURISING FACE & BODY Oil both act as deep pore cleansers for dirt, make-up, pollutants, grime. Apply liberally on the face and neck. Massage with your fingers in upward circular motion. Wipe with cotton wads or face tissue paper. Rinse with cool water.
Recommended for –
- Smooth and soft skin, for babies too
- Soothing rashes and itchy skin
- Deep pore cleansing, exfoliating, removing make-up and skin toning
- Massaging for skin elasticity, reducing stretch marks