"Get a good night's rest, after a hard day of work!"
Relax, destress and relieve stiffness with -
- ZINGIBER Body Oil (8ml) - with anti-inflammatory Ginger (Sunth), Turmeric (Haldi) and Sesame (Til) - Deep penetrating (vata reducing), circulation boosting (kapha reducing). Apply every night on feet for a relaxed sleep and relieving any stiffness in joints and muscles.
- Lavender-Turmeric Moisturizing Hand & Body (8ml) - Post-bath moisturising oil for long-lasting hydration with anti-oxidant rich Turmeric and uplifting notes of Himalayan Lavender. The lavender, coupled with turmeric, work on skin clarifying and help give an even skin tone.Lavender has been proposed as one of the best remedies to improve the quality go sleep and treat insomnia. The effectiveness of lavender odor on quality and duration of sleep is said to be preferred over any unwanted sedative or drugs. It contributes to rebalancing sleep cycles and helps in improving the overall physical and mental health without any side effects. Get the best effects of aromatherapy and topical application of lavender.
Calming, mood balancing, relaxing, improving the quality of sleep (if applied at night on the Face and body).
- NOURISHING Hair Oil (8ml) - with herbs like Amla, Brahmi, Bhringaraj, Hibiscus (Japa), Curry leaves, Methi in cold-pressed oils of coconut and sesame. Apply a few drops on the scalp daily for boosting healthy hair growth, tackling dandruff, itching and dryness of scalp, and keep your head cool. Brahmi and Bhringaraj are known for their ability to reduce stress and promote relaxation, and improve the quality of sleep. This oil can be applied to the scalp before bed to calm the mind and promote restful sleep.
LAVENDER-TURMERIC MOISTURIZING HAND & BODY OIL (Haridra Tailam): Cold-pressed, Sesame Oil (Sesamum indicum), Virgin Cold-pressed (Cocos nucifera), Cold-pressed Almond Oil (Prunus amygdalus), Turmeric Essential Oil (Curcuma longa CO2 extract), Lavender Essential Oil (Lavendula augustifolia)
Zingiber Body Oil (Sunthi Tailam): Cold-pressed Sesame Oil (Sesamum indicum), Ginger Oleoresin (Zingiber Officinale) and Turmeric Essential Oil (Curcuma longa CO2 extract)
Nourishing Hair Oil (Dinakeshava Tailam): Cold-pressed Sesame Oil (Sesamum indicum), Virgin Cold-pressed Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera), Cold-pressed Castor Oil (Ricinus communis), Onion Seed Oil (Nigella sativa), Hibiscus Extract (Rosa sinensis), Indian Gooseberry Extract (Emblica officinalis), Water Hyssop Extract (Bacopa monnieri), Curry Leaf Extract (Muraya koenigii), Rosemary Essential Oil (Salvia rosmarinus), Fenugreek Extract (Trigonella foenum graecum), Neem Oil (Azadirachta indica), Turmeric Essential Oil (Curcuma longa CO2 extract)
Total units: 3 Sku's
Net content: 3 x 8ml
MRP and Net Sales Price as indicated are inclusive of all taxes
Not to be sold individually
Please refer to the individual pack for specifics and details
Disclaimer: The images are for representative purposes only. The products and packaging are handcrafted and might vary
Manufactured for: Satvayur Naturals LLP
1st Floor, 8 Panchsheel Park, Aundh, Pune 411007, India
Manufactured by: Spring Flower Herbals
Plot 21, 77/7 Dangat Vasti, Off NDA Road, Shivane, Pune 411023, India
Made in India. Handcrafted, Artisanal, Small batch production
1. At what age can one start using PARAMA oils?
- Our products are 100% natural and suitable for everyone, infants too.
- The earlier one starts using PARAMA Face & Body Oils, the better it is!
2. Are PARAMA oils suitable for everyone?
- Our products are 100% natural and suitable for all ages, infants, pregnant ladies, and especially people with sensitive skins.
- Parama oils are formulated keeping in view the variations in skin types, combinations of body types namely vata, pitta and kapha, and all ages.
3. Are PARAMA oils essential oils?
- Essential oils are like the spices that you add to a dish. In normal usage, essential oils cannot be used directly on the skin; they need to be used in a base of other oils or creams or lotions with a concentration of not more than 1-3%.
- PARAMA Oils are formulations made with specific essential oils in bases of natural carrier oils, suited for different skin types and specific benefits.
- We also have essential oils in our collection, but they are explicitly mentioned as being those.
4. How much time do I have to leave them on my skin before washing them off?
- PARAMA's face and body oils can be left on the skin without the need to wash them.
- They are colourless and hence leave no colour stain on the clothes.
- They are quick absorbing, especially if applied on a slightly moist skin, since the quantity of oil required is very little to get the same benefit. No surface coating is visible within 5 minutes of application, and are completely absorbed within 5-10 minutes. If clothes are worn after that, there is no likelihood of any oil stain either.