Clarifying Butter with Turmeric, Neem, and Kokum Butters, 31g - Nourish, Clarify, and Revitalize
Subcribe to back in stock notification
Discover the extraordinary benefits of Parama Naturals Clarifying Butter with Turmeric, Neem, and Kokum Butter. Specially formulated to nourish, clarify, and revitalize your skin, this clarifying butter is a game-changer for oily and acne-prone skin types. Experience the power of neem, turmeric essential oil, and kokum butter as they work harmoniously to promote a clearer, healthier complexion. Our non-comedogenic formula ensures that your pores remain unblocked, allowing your skin to breathe freely.
- Plumping skin with matte look
- reducing fine lines and acne scars
- Soothing inflamed acne, sunburn rashes, chafed skin
- Softens rough itchy and patchy skin.
Best suited for - all ages, all skin types.
- For Lips - Take a pinch between the fingertips. Let it soften for 3-5 seconds and apply on the lips
- For Face & Body - After cleansing the face, gently pat it with a soft, dry towel. Take the required amount of butter in your hand. For spot application on dry patches, take just a pinch. For overall face application, take a small scoop on your palm. Rub it with the finger tips or between the palms of your hands till it softens with the body temperature, and becomes a creamy consistency. Gently apply it on the required spots or overall face, hands and body.
- For Beard -Take a tiny scoop of the butter in your palm. Rub the palms together and apply on the beard in the direction of the hair flow, while smoothening the look
- For Hair - Post-wash leave in conditioner for dry, dull or frizzy hair or grooming frizzy hair Take the required amount of the butter on your palm. Rub them together to soften it, and apply it on the length of your hair. Let it settle for 3-5 minutes. Comb, brush or style as usual. - Pre-wash scalp conditioning Part a section of the hair. Take a little amount of the butter in the palm. Soften it between the finger tips, and apply on the scalp at the parting. Part another section of the hair and follow the process above, and continue till the entire scalp is covered. Leave in for a few hours or overnight. Wash hair as usual.
1. Can it be used on acne-prone skin?
- Yes. It is best suited for acne-prone skin due to its low comedogenic properties.
2. What is the difference between body butter and body lotion?
- The key difference between the two is in their ingredients: body butter contains— Kokum butter, and various oils like Sesame, Castor, Almond. Body lotion is often a combination of water and oils.
3. How long does it takes to absorb?
- It absorbs quickly and penetrates deep into the skin, leaving no greasiness on the skin.
4. When should I apply butter?
- The best way to use the body butter is to apply it after shower on damp skin, or before you go to bed as a night cream.
5. Is it suitable for all seasons?
- Yes, it can be used in all seasons.
Recommended for -
- Plumping skin with a matte look, reducing fine lines and acne scars
- Soothing inflamed acne, sunburn, rashes, chafed skin
- Softens rough itchy and patchy skin