Cold-processed solid charcoal shampoo bar to nourish and hydrate the scalp and cleanse hair, without depleting it of its natural oils, and to give it a natural shine. Antioxidant rich rosemary and turmeric for a healthy scalp, activated charcoal for cleansing and nutrient rich cold-pressed oils of coconut, sesame, castor, kokum butter.
Charcoal Shampoo Bar is for all hair types, especially oily, dandruff prone and itchy scalp.
PH Balanced. Safe for hypoallergenic skin. No artificial colors or fragrances. Handmade. Cold-processed.
Recommended use with the following -
1. For all hair types - Post-wash conditioning rinse for smoothening hair and pH balancing the scalp biome. Dosage - Half a capful (3-5 ml) of apple cider or rice vinegar in half a mug (500ml) of water.
2. For all hair types - Post-wash oil-serum, Parama Naturals' Nourishing Hair Oil. Dosage - a few drops only, applied in the scalp.
3. For dry hair types - Post-wash oil-serum, Parama Naturals' Nourishing Hair Oil. Dosage - a few drops only, applied on the hair shaft.
4. For extra dry or frizzy hair - Use a pre-wash hair mask of Parama Naturals' Multipurpose Butter, or apply a little post wash on moist hair for smoothening
Ingredients: Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil, Cold Pressed Oils of Sesame and Castor, Unrefined Kokum Butter, Charcoal Powder, Turmeric and Rosemary extract *Aqua,*Sodium Hydroxide. *Used only for saponification; not present in the final soap. Rinse
Directions for Use: Wet hair. Rub the bar. Massage. Lather.
How to Use:
1. Wet your hair thoroughly.
2. Rub the charcoal shampoo bar between your hands or directly onto your scalp to create a lather
3. Massage the lather into your scalp and hair, ensuring that it reaches all areas.
4. Rinse your hair thoroughly with water until all the shampoo is removed.
Parama Naturals charcoal shampoo bar offers several benefits for your hair. The activated charcoal and bamboo charcoal help to deeply cleanse and remove impurities, while the turmeric extract promotes a healthy scalp and reduces inflammation. The cold-pressed oils of coconut, sesame, and castor provide nourishment and moisture to the hair, and the kokum butter helps condition and soften the hair strands.